Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Movie Quotes Fun Quiz

Just to have a bit of fun, try this Movie Quote Quiz.

It is very easy to do, simply read or look at the image and name the movie. Answers are after each.

I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.” The Godfather, 1972 
Fun fact: This line makes it into each Godfather film in some way or another.

You don’t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could’ve been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.” On the Waterfront, 1954

Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.” The Wizard of Oz, 1939
Fun fact: As one of the most famous movie quotes in film history, this line has been parodied by many different movies and television shows.

Here’s looking at you, kid.” Casablanca, 1942

Go ahead, make my day.” Sudden Impact, 1983

All right, Mr. DeMille, I’m ready for my close-up.” Sunset Blvd., 1950

Pulp Fiction

Sometimes spaghetti just likes to be alone. – “Big Night”

Not to spill blood.  That is the law.  Are we not men? -“Island of Lost Souls”

We thought you were a toad. – “O Brother, Where Art Thou?”

This is the West, sir.  When the legend becomes fact, print the legend. – “The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance”

Son, you got a panty on your head. – “Raising Arizona” (quote mine!)

I don’t want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don’t want to sell anything bought or processed or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don’t want to do that. – “Say Anything”

Rosebud.” Citizen Kane, 1941

Made it, Ma! Top of the world!” White Heat, 1949

I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not going to take this anymore!” Network, 1976

Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.” Casablanca, 1942

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.” The Silence of the Lambs, 1991

Bond. James Bond.” Dr. No, 1962

I’ll be with you in a moment, Mr. Peabody. – “Bringing Up Baby”

Lighten up, Francis. – “Stripes”

It’s a joke, son.  Don’t let ’em slip by you like that. – “It’s a Joke, Son!”

That’ll do, pig. -“Babe”

George, why must you torture the children? – “It’s a Wonderful Life”

It’s my only weakness. – “The Bride of Frankenstein”

Casablanca

What is your major malfunction? – “Full Metal Jacket”

You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means. – “The Princess Bride”

Think, McFly! – “Back to the Future”

Yeah, that’d be great. – “Office Space”

The suspense is terrible.  I hope it lasts. – “Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory” (quote mine!)

Gold Finger

The post Movie Quotes Fun Quiz appeared first on Whaz Up Today.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2EpTAGa

No comments:

Post a Comment