Wednesday, April 24, 2019

List of Websites Made By Or Edited by Keywebco Websites Service

 

Need a website? Want a free one? Want to make it yourself look no farther!  I have found the best with no cost and many free freatures!

 Get a free account at Strikingly 

If you’re like many people in business you want to have it done for you to save time. Expect to pay between $300 and $1,000 for template customization. The cost varies depending on how much work you want to be done – such as adding a header image, moving the logo location, creating a fixed navigation bar, changing the overall layout design, etc. CUSTOM WEBSITE DESIGN (cost $5,000$10,000+):Feb 20, 2019

Want Roger Keyserling Of Keywebco To Make it for you? Without paying what I think is a crazy amount for a website. 

I am a smaller business and use cost effective software and apps.  For many years I used Strikingly websites free version to enhance my online business.

After learning more about online techniques I upgraded to the Pro version.  Very happily I might add. I was able to do almost everything with the free version and duplicate some of the paid versions options in a different way.

 I decided to begin to sell my services to help small businesses set up websites.   I did it for a few reasons the first reason was the first graphic work I had done cost me a fortune.  later i find out I could’ve done it myself for nothing. As a struggling business owner all I could think of was what a waste of money.   When I went to go make my first website I tried to create it on my own but I lack the knowledge to do it properly.   I then sought out someone to do it and the prices were ridiculous for what I considered not overly attractive websites.  

 One day I ran across a Strikingly websites and I knew how to do it it. wasn’t overly complicated compared to the ones I had found before and when I found out it was free I decided to devote some time and study to learn all of its ins and outs.  

I used only the free version for years and did great with it.

 Recently a friend approached me about helping them with their website after I found out what they had paid others for previous websites I decided this is ridiculous I’m going to offer a service that people can afford and continue to run at little to no cost. I have been easily training them so they can do it themselves.  This is what I wish I had found from the very beginning when starting my business.

The results are “here is my business to do exactly just that.”

After set up and transfer of your website to your operating It’s All Free!

The 2 Options For Designing And Developing A Small Business Website

OPTION 1 Do it Yourself! Best option cost wise

OPTION 2 Hire A Professional! Best option time wise 

If you’re super busy running your business and/or you’re just not a “techie” person, then you need to hire someone to build your site for you. It’s just that simple.

However, if you’ve searched online and visited sites of website designers/developers, you’ve probably encountered:

  • No prices listed at all.
  • Prices all over the map, from ridiculously cheap to super expensive.

So we rolled up our sleeves and did the research for you regarding what it costs to build (or redesign) a small business website And made our prices.

Our Rates are Very Good!! We do training if needed too.  

For a basic Zoom Meeting Set Up:

Please Set Up Your Free Account

If you look at the site you can probably fill out most everything. The more you do the less it will cost in set up!

We schedule a Zoom Meeting 50.00 paid 

The meeting:

I work on your account while you watch. I teach at the same time. 

We go till we reach our goals. I do not like to rush to save time so this is done flat rate too. At the start of the meeting you pay the balance of 175.00 for a free account website.

so set up is 200.00 

I will provide you will help within reason at no charge. Then it’s your site from then on. Easy as can be too. 

Pro Version Set Up

A Few Zooms are Needed regardless of which method we use to develop your site

Rate is the same as above 50 – then 175 per Zoom

2 sessions are required for all pro set ups  

so 400.00 for set up also the payment to strikingly for your upgraded service of about 200.00

so you’re looking at 600.00 total cost with training.

If you choose to have your site operated by me each update, other than maintenance is 30.00 the monthly rate for tech operation is 120.00 a year non refundable. (Note phone number change type edit I am Not going to charge 30 bucks unless it’s often) 

Note if you need micro sites created and other custom embedded items each costs to make from 25-75.00 you most likely will not need custom created embedded features. But they are available  

extra what I call surprise charges are if you want a domain it’s around 25.00

If you need me to design a logo and social media or store banners to match I I charge 50 for a logo and 75 for a banner logo combination  . I do not mean graphics for your website but off site locations. Often these can be used off the website I create for you for free. 

Easy To Arrange

1st Way:

I Make you one based on your basic information. Then we change the email by requesting a transfer to your account which is free to get. Then you fill out the rest and it’s that easy. 

2nd way

I help you set up a free account then you set up as much as you can. I povide you training. After you do as much as you can we set up a Zoom Meeting, also free to get. I complete your set up remotely. 

3rd option

If you want a Store Upgrade, its called pro services. It will need to be done via 2 Zoom sessions.  After you have set up an account and upgraded to the pro version. It should be paid. No trial period set ups.  FYI you can start with the free version and upgrade at anytime. 

Please note unless you want to have directly purchased items using this website payment processing you can link items to your sites like eBay. You buyer would then be purchasing from eBay. To do that you do not need the Pro version.

I will say it again! You can create and do this site yourself if you really want to do it. If not I am charging as reasonably price service you can find.  Plus depending on which options you choose little to no overhead continuing costs. 

 Ok so this is my website and I kept it very basic in appearance with all the features for the most part added. 

The best view is on a Laptop or PC.  The background is video and moves on those devices.  

Keywebco’s Site 

Below are examples of many of the available sections viewed on a mobile device. 

 

The box directory is an embedded micro site.  You can scroll through and all the images words videos are clickable. This feature requires a pro account. However a similar method can be duplicated on a free account.

  

For me to make you one of these micro sites is easy. You make it in a Micro zoom with me. I will show you how to embed them in the pro version on your website. If you just want a Micro Site you can do that too. Total cost for micro site set up via zoom in 50.00 after that you can make as many as you want super easy and FREE!  Look for my blog on Adsy.me 

 

We also embedded our Magazines.  Pro account again but no worries you can use a video or image and link works awesome using a free account. 

 

This links to my store website on Shopify. Free account easy  to do to pretty much any store site . 

   

This is totally awesome even with a free account you can use this app built-in to the website and add a Pinterest board clickable to Pinterest buy it pins will work as well. In the example above my Poshmark store all gets pinned to one board.  Basically a store in a box. Free account feature 

 

Want to send you buyers to you stores off your website free? I can do this easy so can you if setting this up yourself. 

 

Blogs are built into the site and are very easy to do.  My blogs were all done here however recently I started doing them at Keywebco.com my store site  

   

My Social Media feed is also a free account feature!!

 

Simple link to a store  

 

Simple link to an app

 

Pro paid version embedded Shopify Products from Keywebco

 

 

Simple App Link

 

Added Facebook messages and site window. Free version too  

 

Simple link to a store

 

This is very cool!! Pro version embedded eBay store catalog  FYI the catalog is free. Get yours at mystorecatalog.com 

 

Contact with maps all included in the free version too.

 Basically it all boils down to after your initial set up that you can either do yourself or pay me a nominal fee to do for you you don’t have to pay any money anymore for a completely operational attractive website. 

 It also means if you want the bells and whistle‘s you’ll pay around $200 a year and that’s it.

With the pro version you can have a store I did not include an example of a store in the above sections below you will see an example of the store from the website that I use to create you’re attractive and useful sites.

 Sample of store look

 

If you want me to list items for you in your store you will be paying a rather high amount to be honest. I will show you how to do it. 

 

Strikingly

Strikingly empowers anyone to bring their ideas to life with gorgeous, mobile-friendly websites in minutes. Share your unique story, passion, and products wi…

//cdn.embedly.com/widgets/platform.js

 

 

  

Free Version

 

If you want an attractive website and you have time to set it up go for it use the links available. I’ll be more than happy to assist you in anyway

 If you would like me to create your website for you That can be done in a few ways.  I am very reasonably priced. I can update it for you or set it up and show you how to update it. It’s very easy to learn. No coding etc…

i added the features here that I could as they are on the my created sites. 

First is what most people want me to add is the product from Shopify

// If you are wanting something like this I can show you how or do it for you for a low fee.// Print Friendly and PDF

I also do microsites for 30.00

 

Recipes 4 U App

null

//cdn.embedly.com/widgets/platform.js

 Below are examples of sites I have done and am working on now.  Some things may not yet be added or complete including some text and links.  Examples:

Keywebco

Keywebco Has All Types Of Products with Dragon Deals On eBay, Bonanza, Happeno, Truegether, Reddbubble, Swap.com and More! Daily Edition News. eCom Tips Publication Articles plus Live & Narrative Podcasts. More the just ECommerce but everything you need for a great life! eCom Tips Publication for e-commerce, businesses, & bloggers.

//cdn.embedly.com/widgets/platform.js

Perfect Finds 4 U on Strikingly

Stay Up to Date with Newly Listed Items at Perfect Finds 4 U

//cdn.embedly.com/widgets/platform.js

Helping Hand VA on Strikingly

If you need a helping hand, VA Service or Assistant I am here to lend a hand.

//cdn.embedly.com/widgets/platform.js

Black & Blue Auto Mobile Repair

When it comes to auto service we believe that excellent customer service is all about information and relationships. The more you know about automotive services, the easier it is to have a good relationship with your auto shop because you understand exactly what’s happening with your car.

//cdn.embedly.com/widgets/platform.js

Pepper Hill Poodles

Pepper Hill Poodles has a zero tolerance policy for puppy mills or substandard breeding practices of any kind. Pepper Hill puppies are raised with love, respect and a high level of attention and personal care.

//cdn.embedly.com/widgets/platform.js

from KeywebcoShop – News Podcasts Blogs http://bit.ly/2UCPjnc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment